Get rid of PST headaches by using GFI MailArchiver for Exchange Server to let users archive their emails, which heavily reduces dependency on unreliable and cumbersome PST files. By archiving all company email in a central location (to SQL or NTFS hard drive storage) you can save up to 80% of storage space.
- Stop wasting time on PST file hassles
- Reduce storage size
- Improve Exchange Server performance
- Avoid complex PST backup plans
Using GFI MailArchiver for Exchange eliminates the need for users to archive their mail in PST files on local hard disks. PST files can end up being very large and difficult to back up and search, and many users do not know how to organise their PST files properly. We give your users the ease of use to browse and retrieve past email from the central database, rather than having to ask the admin to dig through a store of PST files on disk to find a particular email.Benefits for email management:
- Avoid local PST storage of email by archiving to a central database
- Archive directly to SQL or NTFS - save up to 80% of storage
- Off load emails from MS Exchange Server and increase server efficiency.
- Let users manage and archive their own emails
- User access through Outlook agent and/or web access
- Doesn't use stubs, greatly reducing mail server load
- No more digging for past emails in PST files!
What is email archiving and why is it important?
Companies the world over are relying increasingly on email – but are unable to manage it efficiently. Finding a particular email thread – or one that was deleted, dealing with PST files scattered across the orgnaization, handling demands for larger inboxes: These are all headaches that can be solved: This video provides valuable advice on how to archive email securely and make it easily accessible.
The PST file Headache
Email is the Internet's original killer app. But relying increasingly on PST files simply creates bigger problems for you down the line. This video provides valuable advice on finding a pain-free solution.
Reducing the cost of IT and business with email archiving
This recorded webinar explains the way in which email archiving can reduce IT and business costs.